IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. USA: Why Only Telugu Employees Lost Jobs at Apple? Why are our people exhibiting such cheap behaviour abroad?

    almost 2 years

    USA: Why Only Telugu Employees Lost Jobs at Apple? Why are our people exhibiting such cheap behaviour abroad?

  2. Because everyone is posting thali pictures

    almost 2 years

    Because everyone is posting thali pictures

  3. Desh ka Yuva kya kar rha hai ???

    almost 2 years

    Desh ka Yuva kya kar rha hai ???

  4. Does anybody know of a good indoor badminton court in Thane?

    almost 2 years

    Hi, does anybody know of a good indoor badminton court in Thane in or around Waghbil? I have a car so commuting is not a huge hassle. Also, if there are badminton communities who get together fre...

  5. jaan bach gayi

    almost 2 years

    kuch din pehle hydrabad ghumne gaya tha bahut jyada bhari lafda Hogya hua ye ki bhai main raste se ja raha tha ek bewda mera ko gali diya maybe vo reginal language me ho usne bola boka ch\*da su...

  6. Tech Communities for Coders/Programmers in Mangalore?

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I’m from Mangalore and am looking to connect with a good tech community here. Are there any groups, meetups, or communities for coders, programmers, or developers in Mangalore? I’d lov...

  7. Translation: brah! You guys have king prince hitman dsp spiderman n all. What do you guys need trophy for?

    almost 2 years

    Translation: brah! You guys have king prince hitman dsp spiderman n all. What do you guys need trophy for?

  8. How reliable is Alliance Air flight from Dehradun to Kullu?

    almost 2 years

    I am planning to travel to Kullu from Dehradun and found there's only one flight available from Dehradun to Kullu from Alliance Air. Has anyone taken it? How reliable is it? The reviews for Allianc...

  9. Whom to invite to marriage?

    almost 2 years

    Whom to invite to marriage? What’s the general SOP when it comes to inviting your friends, colleagues & ex colleagues to marriage? I understand the family , relatives & neighbours are sorted as ...

  10. XAT kanpur centre Hathipur.

    almost 2 years

    Never seen such mismanagement at any competitive exam . Started the exam 10 minutes late and there were people giving the exam 20 minutes beyond the designated time slot. Just kanpur things..

  11. A video shared by an American woman who shifted to Bengaluru after marrying an Indian man from Odisha has gone viral on social media. Watch the video and comment down your thoughts below.

    almost 2 years

    A video shared by an American woman who shifted to Bengaluru after marrying an Indian man from Odisha has gone viral on social media. Watch the video and comment down your thoughts below.

  12. Kindly assist / advise

    almost 2 years

    Title basically

  13. Looking for a Pen Pal

    almost 2 years

    Hii Everyone, I am seeking someone to become my pen pal, someone who can become my muse and with whom I can write journals daily, I don't believe in this bumble vaali dating and I don't think I am ...

  14. Where can I find affordable Taj Mahal keychains?

    almost 2 years

    I’m looking to buy Taj Mahal keychains at an affordable price (around ₹20-₹30 each) to distribute at my office in Gurgaon. Does anyone know a local shop where I can find them at a reasonable price?...

  15. Akshay Kumar for the promotion of skyforce

    almost 2 years

    Akshay Kumar for the promotion of skyforce

  16. This extension enables chat use in Fullscreen for Youtube Live.

    almost 2 years

    This extension enables chat use in Fullscreen for Youtube Live.

  17. Beaches around Kundapur, Bhatkal are much cleaner, calm and less crowded. I absolutely loved my visit! Wish Mangalore had cleaner and calmer beaches.

    almost 2 years

    Beaches around Kundapur, Bhatkal are much cleaner, calm and less crowded. I absolutely loved my visit! Wish Mangalore had cleaner and calmer beaches.

  18. Wet n Joy or Imagica? Open to Suggestions!

    almost 2 years

    Hey, We’re planning a day at a theme park and are confused between Wet n Joy and Imagica. We’re only interested in theme parks, not water parks. Which one has better rides, food, and vibe? Also, h...

  19. Why don’t we burn animals like humans after death ?

    almost 2 years

    I've not even seen a burning animal after their death. Is there a reason behind it ?? Or we just being lazy.

  20. Gram pardhan fr👍

    almost 2 years

    निबंध लेखन ...

‹ Prev 1 … 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account