IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. How can I find friends in Hyd?

    over 1 year

    I’ve been in Hyd for 2yrs now, I have my best friend here so all these days I just spent with her happily. Now that she moved to US I feel I’m alone.. I just wanna know how I can make friends in ...

  2. Need advice

    over 1 year

    I might have to shift to Vadodara next month and here are my few questions related to that How is Sheetal Nagar,Akota stadium Road for shifting as my office would be nearby!? How much is the expec...

  3. What would you remove from Surat?

    over 1 year

    What would you remove from Surat?

  4. चवीने खाणार , त्याला मीनल देणार 💀...

    over 1 year

    चवीने खाणार , त्याला मीनल देणार 💀...

  5. Kerala will become a "must-visit-once in a lifetime" destination for the whole world - Prime Minister Narendra Modi

    over 1 year

    Credits in comments

  6. Tax nahi rukna chahiye

    over 1 year

    Tax nahi rukna chahiye

  7. Iguana

    over 1 year

    Iguana

  8. Normal kindergarten or school for nursery?

    over 1 year

    Hi guys. I'm looking to get admission for my 3 yr old kid, however I'm confused should I get my kid admission in normal kindergarten schools like kidzz, dafodil, little hearts or schools like new h...

  9. Selling clothes

    over 1 year

    Is there a place in our around thane that may buy used clothes? I want to update my wardrobe and that means getting rid of clothes that don’t fit me or pieces that don’t resonate with me anymore (s...

  10. Makers and their talent to flip the narrative according to situation. Latest victim : Karanveer Mehra and Chum

    over 1 year

    Makers and their talent to flip the narrative according to situation. Latest victim : Karanveer Mehra and Chum

  11. Aur kya hai sunday special breakfast? I will start

    over 1 year

    Aur kya hai sunday special breakfast? I will start

  12. Suggest earbuds for around ₹1200

    over 1 year

    Please do not suggest boat's product . I have three but not satisfied by quality of their products

  13. Regarding Car driving license.

    over 1 year

    I know this has been asked multiple times. I hope someone has answers for my queries. I already have a learning license and I strictly drive an automatic. Do you know any schools which offer perm...

  14. Absolutely Wrong Time to Overtake!

    over 1 year

    Luckily nothing happened! Why are peoplein such a rush all the time?

  15. Back in Kochi after years! Need your foodie & fun recommendations

    over 1 year

    Hi Guys, I’m excited to be back in my hometown after a few years! This trip is extra special because it's my 2 year-old daughter's first time experiencing Kochi, and I'm also finally showing my i...

  16. BPSC sends legal notice to Prashant Kishor; demands evidence within seven days

    over 1 year

    BPSC sends legal notice to Prashant Kishor; demands evidence within seven days

  17. Greenco 35 crore investments in Kurnool

    over 1 year

    https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/aps-largest-integrated-renewable-energy-project-likely-to-become-operational-by-june/article67765691.ece/amp/ 35 k crore investments Looks li...

  18. The Psychology of “Gulami”: A Tale of Language Bias in Hotel

    over 1 year

    A few days ago, I had two contrasting experiences at two hotels—Ramada and Marriott. The difference between them wasn’t just about the service, but something deeper: the role of language and how it...

  19. Rahul Dravid' s incredible forward defence for 4

    over 1 year

    Rahul Dravid' s incredible forward defence for 4

  20. Watched 8AM metro and cried at the end

    over 1 year

    Did anyone here watched this movie, it's brilliant and so emotional at the end.

‹ Prev 1 … 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account