IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. People of India, I would love to know your thoughts on the psychology of government service aspirants, whether it be IAS, or some entry-level government job. Why to waste your 5 or 6 years preparing for a exam of which you have no surety of even qualifying

    over 1 year

    I don't mean to demean anyone but isn't the age til 25 is the most productive age of human life. So why spend them on the rat-race of government service. Why not something else? I would love to kno...

  2. Meet The Demon Splendor : Kawasaki GPZ

    over 1 year

    Meet The Demon Splendor : Kawasaki GPZ

  3. Only 21 Buses Serving Per Lakh Population in Nagpur: ITDP Study Highlights Statewide Transport Shortfall

    over 1 year

    Only 21 Buses Serving Per Lakh Population in Nagpur: ITDP Study Highlights Statewide Transport Shortfall

  4. Selling AT LESS than MRP -4 tickets available -26th jan ahmedabad -Block H bay 2 lower 16,17,18,19

    over 1 year

    Selling AT LESS than MRP -4 tickets available -26th jan ahmedabad -Block H bay 2 lower 16,17,18,19

  5. Ganga sangar

    over 1 year

    Ganga sangar

  6. Trust issues at next level !!

    over 1 year

    Trust issues at next level !!

  7. Need advice on how to change job

    over 1 year

    I posted about this situation a while back on reddit and got really good advice. Here's the situation: The company that I work for has put me on Leave without pay since November last year. And so...

  8. Commute from Yelahanka to Marathahalli

    over 1 year

    Hey Folks, I had a question and wanted your views on the same. I intend to take a flat near Yelahanka and have my office in ETV ORR Bellandur. Is it feasible to travel everyday. Are there any tim...

  9. MA11004

    over 1 year

    How do I learn Linear Algebra, numerical and Complex Analysis? I don't understand anything in class can someone help me with what resources to follow

  10. Skipper Rohit Sharma expressed his dream of bringing the Champions Trophy to Wankhede.

    over 1 year

    Skipper Rohit Sharma expressed his dream of bringing the Champions Trophy to Wankhede.

  11. Anyone who loves in Mewat as a minority?

    over 1 year

    What is the everyday life of a minority in Mewat? Is it difficult to live there? Tell us the stories of everyday people there.

  12. Sigma University

    over 1 year

    Should I consider sigma university for btech or not?? Is it worth it?

  13. Varun Dhawan hota tha na?

    over 1 year

    Varun Dhawan hota tha na?

  14. Do we have any bookstall/book hawkers near Annapurna,Bhawarkua,Sapna sangeeta or Rajendra Nagar??

    over 1 year

    I want to buy some good fiction books in cheap but the bookstores which appear online are too far away from my place. There used to be a book hawker when that sattavan dukkan launched near the petr...

  15. ‘Taro thayo’ joyu? 🍿

    over 1 year

    Koi a joyu aa? The way they’ve presented the emotions and the pain of losing your loved one slowly is amazing. A bit boring initially, baki chale 👌🏻 Interval chhe atyare, agad nu kauu

  16. 2 Coldplay Tickets Available 25th jan

    over 1 year

    2 Coldplay Ahmedabad Tickets are available for 4.5k each. Date: 25th Jan DM!

  17. Best biryani in bhatapara?

    over 1 year

    Since there isn't a subreddit for bhatapara, where can I find good biryani in bhatapara?

  18. Good places to shop for watches and perfumes?

    over 1 year

    I am looking for places with a really good selection of watches and/or perfumes. Appreciate your help. Thanks!

  19. future voters of Maharashtra

    over 1 year

    future voters of Maharashtra

  20. Support Rajasthan United Football club at Vidyadhar Nagar Stadium.

    over 1 year

    Visit VDN stadium for Home I-League Fixture of Rajasthan Utd vs Goan club Dempo FC. Tickts are free and available at gate no 1

‹ Prev 1 … 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account