IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Wake up babe SU-57, just arrived

    over 1 year

    Wake up babe SU-57, just arrived

  2. Physical share certificates help

    over 1 year

    Hi everyone, I need help dematerializing my mother’s physical shares in Chambal Fertilizers & DCM Shriram Ltd. The process also involves a name change and claiming past dividends. I have contacted ...

  3. F25 here Why being a Freelancer massage therapist is difficult to earn money!!

    over 1 year

    F25 here Why being a Freelancer massage therapist is difficult to earn money!!

  4. Table tennis in /near hinjewadi

    over 1 year

    looking for place to play and players as well on a semi regular basis (weekends et al) if there’s multiple people interested we can connect on whatsapp /telegram and create a group as well. i’m som...

  5. NIT Surat accuse Fails in Exams AKA Dhruv

    over 1 year

    The guy whoose video was viral on beating up two guys as a so called "bday celebs" fails in two subjects, I am not mocking him. I am saying he might be doing ragging because of frustation.

  6. EXTORTION CASE FILED AGAINST 3 PEOPLE INCLUDING WOMAN WHO ACCUSED BJP HARYANA STATE PRESIDENT Mohan Lal Badoli & SINGER ROCKY MITTAL OF GANGRAPE

    over 1 year

    EXTORTION CASE FILED AGAINST 3 PEOPLE INCLUDING WOMAN WHO ACCUSED BJP HARYANA STATE PRESIDENT Mohan Lal Badoli & SINGER ROCKY MITTAL OF GANGRAPE

  7. Has Anyone Here Successfully Sold a Trading Algorithm?

    over 1 year

    I’ve built a **trading algo** that has performed extremely well in backtests, with solid risk management metrics. Before I consider selling or licensing it, I want to: 1. **Validate it through a q...

  8. England bowled out for 248

    over 1 year

    England bowled out for 248

  9. Skoda on Zepto

    over 1 year

    Now you can order Laura and Lehsun from the same platform. Thanks to Zepto🫡

  10. Jacob Bethell walks back after scoring a fifty

    over 1 year

    Ravindra Jadeja strikes right after returning for his second spell. Jadeja traps Jacob Bethell LBW right after the youngster completes his fifty in Nagpur. Earlier, Harshit Rana and Mohammed Shami ...

  11. Was 22s1 really that easy?

    over 1 year

    P.S. pls don't comment if you didn't give 22s1 or havent solved the complete paper of 221 I've been roaming around on various platforms and each one of them is saying that 22s1 is the easiest. The...

  12. Action-Reaction After a video of a man stopping and harassing a girl walking on the road in Nai Mandi area of ​​Muzaffarnagar went viral, the police arrested the accused Rohit and gave him good treatment

    over 1 year

    Action-Reaction After a video of a man stopping and harassing a girl walking on the road in Nai Mandi area of ​​Muzaffarnagar went viral, the police arrested the accused Rohit and gave him good tre...

  13. Are there any decent pet burial service places in Chennai?

    over 1 year

    I recently lost a cat and have 3 other cats that are near and dear to me. Before the loss, I never really thought about this but now I have to plan for this eventuality. It pains to me even realize...

  14. "Music" app always open files as they are downloaded

    over 1 year

    As a said in the title, every time an .mp3 or audio files get downloaded, the "Music" app opens it. How can I disable this function? Thanks

  15. Does anyone find her not annoying???

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/1vx4hneaqhhe1.png?width=1631&format=png&auto=webp&s=dc9c02630306726e2cd3b4f92bd1e9cc1bc70799 I don't know what she does. Is she supposed to be a comedian or some social med...

  16. CM Devendra Fadnavis : दुष्काळ आता भूतकाळ होणार; मुख्यमंत्री देवेंद्र फडणवीस, खुंटेफळला बोगदा कामाचे भूमिपूजन

    over 1 year

    CM Devendra Fadnavis : दुष्काळ आता भूतकाळ होणार; मुख्यमंत्री देवेंद्र फडणवीस, खुंटेफळला बोगदा कामाचे भूमिपूजन

  17. Vidarbha retain squad for Ranji semifinal - The Shillong Times

    over 1 year

    Vidarbha retain squad for Ranji semifinal - The Shillong Times

  18. Tell some Indian dishes that are disappearing eventually.

    over 1 year

    Tell .

  19. Kochi one day iternary

    over 1 year

    So, my parents and some of their friends are coming to Kochi for a day. They will he reaching here by noon and they will return same day midnight. They need a cruise dinner and some site seeing. An...

  20. Looking for interstellar imax tickets

    over 1 year

    Does anyone have an extra ticket for the 10:30 pm show at Rajhans IMAX for Saturday?

‹ Prev 1 … 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account