IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. moosey ki sawari

    over 1 year

    moosey ki sawari

  2. Punjab’s IELTS economy

    over 1 year

    Across India, Punjabis are infamous for their desire to migrate abroad, especially to Canada. But, not many know that since Canada changed its immigration laws in mid-2024, Punjab's IELTS economy i...

  3. Looking for Bowling/pool/ gaming zone with affordable prices.

    over 1 year

    Vibes need to be decent.

  4. Help with Mac Mini Color Mode

    over 1 year

    My Mac Mini M4 is currently connected to my Alienware AW3423DWF and can output only 10-bit YCbCr Limited when HDR is on. Is there a way I can change it to 8-bit with Dithering RGB Full Range mode ...

  5. Need to make a Film for my graduation project!

    over 1 year

    Hello! My name is Deepanshu Kumawat. I am from Jaipur. I am a final year Film & Video Communication student at the National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. We must make a film for our graduation ...

  6. Congratulations to Kerala Cricket Team

    over 1 year

    Congratulations to Kerala Cricket Team

  7. "Promise me that you will only ever love me,never pity me"

    over 1 year

    Sanaya's crying is so beautiful here

  8. Where and when to socialize in Pune?

    over 1 year

    I've been working from home ever since Covid started. I've changed 2 companies since then but my working situation hasn't changed at all. Unfortunately, I do not like working from home because I li...

  9. A 5 year old has been sexually assaulted in KR Mangalam GK 1 by a Kenyan national student and no one is talking about it

    over 1 year

    Trigger warning - mention of sexual assault. Yet another news of sexual assault, this time of a 5 year old minor, in her school bus of a posh south Delhi school and the perpetrator has not been w...

  10. American Bar Association Says Trump Is Not Following The Rule Of Law

    over 1 year

    American Bar Association Says Trump Is Not Following The Rule Of Law

  11. Well well well…

    over 1 year

    Well well well…

  12. AI writing tools: useless for long-form content? Or am I missing something?

    over 1 year

    I’ve spent quite a lot of time learning and testing AI’s capabilities to create decent SEO and marketing content. For that, I’ve tried probably every popular model (ChatGPT, Gemini, Claude…) and to...

  13. NIFTY may have hit the bottom

    over 1 year

    Sorry, I posted earlier and ended up deleting it later. I had posted in this group back in Nov & Dec that NIFTY is expected to decline down to 22700 levels. NIFTY since dropped down to 22769 on 27...

  14. Stuff available

    over 1 year

    Text if interested

  15. Tum sote reh jaoge aur hum HUSTLE karte rahege😂😂

    over 1 year

    Tum sote reh jaoge aur hum HUSTLE karte rahege😂😂

  16. Men are simple :)

    over 1 year

    Men are simple :)

  17. Day 2 : Couldn't / Can't attend Kumbh ? I will take a dip for you. Please read my previous linked post. But comment here for my ease. Sitaram.

    over 1 year

    Day 2 : Couldn't / Can't attend Kumbh ? I will take a dip for you. Please read my previous linked post. But comment here for my ease. Sitaram.

  18. 2N / 1D in Nagpur

    over 1 year

    Hello... I am visiting Nagpur, and have 2N and 1D to go around.. Please recommend what I can see and also tell me places where to get good vegetarian food.. I know Haldiram's.. any other place??

  19. Champions trophy, here we come

    over 1 year

    Champions trophy, here we come

  20. How do you distinguish between AI and Human writing?

    over 1 year

    How to make my writing sound more human than computer?

‹ Prev 1 … 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 … 408 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account