IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Can anyone recommend good lawyers in Mohali that are affordable?

    over 1 year

    I lent money to an acquaintance (\~1 L) who said he was facing a family crisis (his mom had cancer and he needed money for treatment). Now the person is refusing to return money. Apparently his mom...

  2. Posting mocks Score Untill I GET 200+ (downfall)

    over 1 year

    Posting mocks Score Untill I GET 200+ (downfall)

  3. Want to earn a side income

    over 1 year

    Hi I'm M20 currently a student of pharm D 3rd years I'm looking to earn side income I come from a well to do family my dad pays me 1.5k monthly but he takes care of all expenses like fees,petrol et...

  4. After Nitish Kumar, Chirag Paswan met the Governor,know what is going on in Bihar politics ?

    over 1 year

    After Nitish Kumar, Chirag Paswan met the Governor,know what is going on in Bihar politics ?

  5. Fresh mountain air soaking in the Beauty of Munnar !!

    over 1 year

    Fresh mountain air soaking in the Beauty of Munnar !!

  6. Beer prices to go up by Rs 20-40 from January 20 in Karnataka - Public TV English

    over 1 year

    Beer prices to go up by Rs 20-40 from January 20 in Karnataka - Public TV English

  7. Apparently, I'm married according to Policy Bazaar. News to me!

    over 1 year

    Apparently, I'm married according to Policy Bazaar. News to me!

  8. Help

    over 1 year

    is anyone going from Hyd to vskp tmrw / day after on car ? I’m cooked and got no tickets

  9. Mass report

    over 1 year

    Mass report

  10. Bechara nobita 😅

    over 1 year

    Bechara nobita 😅

  11. Aaj sabke lage hai. Koi nhi bacha hoga.

    over 1 year

    How's the josh?

  12. What problem they have with VPN?

    over 1 year

    Seriously, what problem they have with VPN? There are so many ACTUAL problems in the country, but they won't go after that. Any way to use VPN? I don't want to pay AWS to use VPN.

  13. Help me out with picking my Mutual Funds.

    over 1 year

    Hey Everyone. The above is the split I've selected based on Flexi, Small and Direct growth funds. Are the options I've chosen good enough? Can I go ahead? Planning to also do a 10% increase of in...

  14. blessing a rakshasutra

    over 1 year

    hey everyone, so I'm an Indian Hindu, and I do practice Hinduism, not by the books, but westernized (NRI). I have a couple rakshasutras from yadagirigutta, and I was wondering if I can keep them ...

  15. FOR WHICH CATEGORY YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR JEE MAINS SESSION 1

    over 1 year

    FOR WHICH CATEGORY YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR JEE MAINS SESSION 1

  16. Let me stare my wife - L&T employees

    over 1 year

    Let me stare my wife - L&T employees

  17. Help me ! I’m looking for someone to help me create a UPI payment account

    over 1 year

    Hello I am looking for a person who could help me get an account or UPI payment ID because I need it for the Apple One subscription, as in my country we do not have this kind of offer I chose India...

  18. What is the weirdest thing you’re attracted to?

    over 1 year

    What is the weirdest thing you’re attracted to?

  19. Saw these Superbikes at the mall yesterday. ₹100 charges for a Test Drive.

    over 1 year

    Saw these Superbikes at the mall yesterday. ₹100 charges for a Test Drive.

  20. Budget 2025: What should Finance Ministry do this time so that Indian Middle Class people can save some money?

    over 1 year

    I keep hearing from everyone that the government is taking all their money. The next budget is on February 1. What is the way forward for Indians, especially the Middle Class?

‹ Prev 1 … 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account