-
I miss hitting the road with this beauty
I miss hitting the road with this beauty
-
I'm suicidal but want to recover.
Got sick in middle school, didn't recover until adulthood, and have been a NEET almost the entire time. I'm 22 now. I lost the overwhelming majority of my youth before I even had the chance to expe...
-
Too much traffic due to illegal car parking around Spectrum Mall Sector 75 Noida
With the construction of Spectrum mall phase 1 at its almost completion and shops are starting to open in phase 2, people are parking on the road instead of using the mall parking. The roads around...
-
vadvivad meme
vadvivad meme
-
(⊙_⊙;).....(⊙_⊙;)
(⊙_⊙;).....(⊙_⊙;)
-
Delhi Airport's T2 to shut for 6 months for major renovation starting April
Delhi Airport's T2 to shut for 6 months for major renovation starting April
-
American Primeval Review: A Wild West Melting Pot Boils Over
American Primeval Review: A Wild West Melting Pot Boils Over
-
Invest in Chinese companies?
Is anyof you investing in Chinese companies? Either through a mf or direct stocks? It is a good idea to invest in china for next 1 2 years? If yes, how do you suggest? I am already investing in In...
-
Best nachos in mlore where?
I’ve been craving real cheese and salsa, drop your best recommendations
-
God I Miss Being a Neet
I, a 25 year old just got a job as a hotel housekeeper (big mistake), and GOD it sucks. I have to wake up at 5:50 just to get cleaning and ready for the bus, while we were supposed to start work at...
-
Anyone else miss this show?
https://youtu.be/tBCruWv_d9g?si=R12EqUrXXkNX0A4-
-
Be Careful Everyone
In Lakhimpur..
-
My research about PGs in Madhapur (Hyderabad)
I (31M) recently shifted to Hyderabad from Delhi and explored various PGs in Madhapur and nearby areas. So, I thought to put all of the stuff here so that it will help the other guys in my situatio...
-
Gwalior being Gwalior.
Gwalior being Gwalior.
-
I just watched Black Warrant on Netflix and here's what I think
The series was great. The cinematography was alluring. The actors were really good (especially protagonist, the inspector Tomar actor and Mangat actor AND CHARLES SOBHRAJ😭😭; idk their actual names ...
-
I think i should quit riding
I have crashed quite many times almost 6 times in a span of 2 years. Mostly meri galti bhi nahi hoti. 2 times I almost died due to internal injuries or coming under a bus. Today I literally just ...
-
Good and Happy Stories of Bengaluru
Hi All, I have joined reddit recently and going to move to Bengaluru. I have been reading r/bangalore and I can't find any happy stories. Can people share their happy, good stories/incidents about ...
-
Pakistan and its' organizations really needs to work on their advertising skills
Source:https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/world/story/ad-threat-pakistan-international-airline-eiffel-tower-paris-islamabad-twin-towers-shadow-what-happened-2662930-2025-01-10
-
Harsh gujral and bassi together on latent would be epic , Vishal dadani and these bollywood villains seems so boring ngl..
Harsh gujral and bassi together on latent would be epic , Vishal dadani and these bollywood villains seems so boring ngl..
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.