-
Daddy's Plan V/S God's Plan (100% Real)
Daddy's Plan V/S God's Plan (100% Real)
-
Want Kolhapuri Chappal
Hi guys, Urgent request! Where can i find a shop selling Kolhapuri chappals in Noida?
-
How does Tata make money
Credit- r/Sharemarketupdates
-
Best cafe to sit and study in?
My exams are coming up and I have a hard time studying at home. Can someone suggest to me a cafe close to Velachery (optional) that has a nice ambience to sit and study in, and maybe not as expensi...
-
Well well well
Well well well
-
Kfc cheese burger from the old prax 🤤
Kfc cheese burger from the old prax 🤤
-
Checks out honestly.
Checks out honestly.
-
KGP NUMBER ONEEE
KGP NUMBER ONEEE
-
Multiple Time Machine backups via 1 hard drive on Asus router
Just an informative post since I have posted here before regarding this issue. I was previously trying to connect an external HDD to my Asus router and use it as a Time Machine backup. What I was...
-
Sunny evening and empty roads = Bliss
Sunny evening and empty roads = Bliss
-
Indian men and women in 40s (single or divorced) - how are you doing, mentally, physically, and financially?
41M I know not many millennials in their 40s might be on Reddit, but I would love to hear from you. I have been separated for a long time. It was a hard experience, but I see it as a big lesson. ...
-
Is jain university good for game design ?
Ive talked to them and they sound very promising but i keep seeing mixed reviews online, i dont want to make a mistake joining there is thats the case, what do you think and do you know any good co...
-
bhai 24s2 sabke 200+ aa rhe hai kya?
jisse pucho sab 200+ bol rhe hai , saare toppers humari shift me hi aa gaye lagta hai
-
Are You Agree with Premanand Maharaj?
When you find yourself in Difficult situations,just listen this.
-
Severe Food Poisoning After Eating at Smokey Docky, Koramangala – Need Advice
Hey everyone, My friend (M24) and I (M23) went to Smokey Docky, Koramangala on Monday night and had a charcoal shawarma. A few hours later, I started experiencing severe diarrhea (10+ times). I to...
-
"The Vaiṣṇava sannyāsīs have nothing to do with material activities, and yet they perform various activities in their devotional service to the Lord."
*sannyāsas tu mahā-bāho duḥkham āptum ayogataḥ yoga-yukto munir brahma na cireṇādhigacchati* [Bg. 5.6] ***"Merely renouncing all activities yet not engaging in the devotional service of ...
-
2 lessons to learn!!
2 lessons to learn!!
-
Is this true?
Is this true?
-
Proposed my mum with Freshly picked premium Taligao bhaji..
Would you be pissed or thrilled if someone did it to you? 😁
-
Do you ever feel like there’s an excessive amount of garbage in and around this city, more than you’ve noticed in other places?
Why do you think that is? Is it due to poor waste management, lack of public awareness, or something else entirely? IMHO :- OUR PEOPLE LACKS CIVIC SENSE, THAT'S IT!!
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.