-
Men over 30: Do you find yourself getting more emotional as you get older?
Hey guys, I’ve been thinking about something lately and wanted to see if anyone else can relate. When I was in my 20s, I was very much the “men don’t cry” type. I remember being emotional deep down...
-
this sub with rohit
this sub with rohit
-
This is peak ODI WC 2023 version of Rohit Sharma! Chalo acha hai, form aagayi.
This is peak ODI WC 2023 version of Rohit Sharma! Chalo acha hai, form aagayi.
-
Shubman gill back to back 50+
Shubman gill back to back 50+
-
“Would you rather watch your parents have s*x or..." - RANVEER ALABAMAIA
“Would you rather watch your parents have s*x or..." - RANVEER ALABAMAIA
-
We are so back Rogoat nation
Haha these Rookie ass ghosts thought they'll be able to do something but the lights are back and we are so back
-
I have been isolated for too long I think
I think Ive taken it too far I have gone outside maybe 5 times including moving house twice in the last 2 years I have spent my entire adult life with next to no human interaction and I finally hav...
-
Please help me to convince parents for drop 17F
First of all I am 17M it was clickbait koi lafko ki sunta hi nhi h But please help me I wasted my 2 years prep I and I accept that openly not even used my 50% potential but time is the best tea...
-
[Hypothetical] If you're the CM today,what will you do
[Hypothetical] If you're the CM today,what will you do
-
Hearse with sirens and beacon light spotted
From about a month I have been spotting a Muslim hearse van with a red beacon light and siren near wanadongri. Just to be clear I have no hate towards our muslim brothers, I am just intrested why d...
-
The Director's Grid Day 8:Which is worst film of Karan Johar
Dunki a collaboration with really very high expectations. Even just the announcement of the movie made the people really very excited but on the release people really felt underwhelmed by this. The...
-
Meet The Trees of Bengaluru: BBMP Tree Census Data Analysis - OpenCity
Meet The Trees of Bengaluru: BBMP Tree Census Data Analysis - OpenCity
-
Bro thinks he's him
Bro thinks he's him
-
I am Arunachal - a documentary by Abhey Singh
I am Arunachal - a documentary by Abhey Singh
-
So is defaming a woman considered cool now?
So is defaming a woman considered cool now?
-
Why is there difference in zerodha coin and groww for sip in mutual funds.
I was doing my research to start a sip aand I found that the process is different in zerodha coin and groww. In zerodha coin it is showing initial amount and in groww which is not there . In zerod...
-
Members only video views
https://preview.redd.it/scb9n28ac3ie1.png?width=810&format=png&auto=webp&s=7dd808fbc57145f90035bd7e6cc16c13e513e4d7 Sorting by popular on Samay's YouTube channel allows us to see the views of memb...
-
Make the comment section look like his search history
Make the comment section look like his search history
-
Dawki, Meghalaya
On a rainy day, hence the water isn’t as clear as usual
-
[Urgent] Does anyone have narayana 1A and 1B material
I will be really grateful if someone can share me the copy or the pdf Of the materials. Thank you
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.