IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Where to make PAN card in Kanpur | HUF

    almost 2 years

    Please help if anyone knows

  2. Anyone up for a Booze evening?

    almost 2 years

    I live in shyam nagar,already have Ballantine whiskey, need someone to chill with. Car o bar

  3. Peace

    almost 2 years

    Suggest me some peaceful and beautiful place in lucknow . Can be some temple or any other site.. (P.S. - don't say home)

  4. new things

    almost 2 years

    Anyone heard of any new places that have opened recently and are good

  5. I was enjoying pakoda, and then my eyes went to this. Thoughts?

    almost 2 years

    I was enjoying pakoda, and then my eyes went to this. Thoughts?

  6. Earth Shakes in Sonipat: Stay Safe and Alert!

    almost 2 years

    https://reddit.com/link/1hlws8k/video/3j15ta5fey8e1/player

  7. Any good food joints for dinner in navi mumbai ?

    almost 2 years

    Anything good around seawoods, tried ahmad bhai its good, need something authentic. Non veg is preferred. Baby friendly place to dine with family.

  8. Bowling in surat

    almost 2 years

    Which is the best place for bowling in surat and can we go without membership, like pay only for bowling?

  9. The Clouds of Delhi.

    almost 2 years

    The Clouds of Delhi.

  10. Hindi imposition

    almost 2 years

    The problem here that hindi isnt directly imposed but in a cunning way through 3 language scheme for a north Indian he will learn English and Hindi and will choose the third language as either hi...

  11. Christmas events I can take my Mom to today

    almost 2 years

    Hi, it’s Christmas and I wanted to take my mother out for some fun. It could be shopping, some food fest or any other engaging event. Can I get some suggestions?

  12. Top companies in Chandigarh

    almost 2 years

    I work in a top tech company as a Software Engineer in Gurgaon but I want to stay with my family in Chandigarh. Are there any good tech companies in Tricity which can match the CTC?

  13. Happy merry Christmas to you, Hoe, Hoe, Hoe.

    almost 2 years

    Gurl, if a fat guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, don't freak out. I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.

  14. Agra toll / Kuberpur to Agra city

    almost 2 years

    Coming to Agra via bus and some bus are showing drop off as Agra toll and some showing as Kuberpur. My drop will be at 5-6am in the morning and I'm worried if I will get any vehicle from the drop...

  15. Why am I a bhai to my male friends? 25F

    almost 2 years

    Hello guys As per to the title just wanted to know few things. Last night we friends(male+female) had a get together, upon some drinks my male friends confessed that I am a bhai to them. To be hon...

  16. Polarization increasing day by day .

    almost 2 years

    Two incidents this month and I think Jaipur is becoming next UP Librarian (24M) : yasu di balle balle gaya rahta h saare time or in a conv he said christmas maane ke kya zaroorat h Jaipur me koi t...

  17. ഇൻ്റർനെറ്റ് ഡാറ്റ ഓപ്ഷണൽ; ഇനി വോയ്‌സ് കോളുകൾക്കും സന്ദേശങ്ങൾക്കും മാത്രമായി റീചാർജ് പ്ലാനുകൾ

    almost 2 years

    Hope they reduce prices. BSNL is the only provider still offering reasonable prices https://www.reporterlive.com/amp/topnews/national/2024/12/25/mobile-users-can-now-opt-for-voice-and-sms-recharge...

  18. Constant fights over money. Anyone suffered the same?

    almost 2 years

    My family has constant fights over money and it makes me kill myself. My mental health gets fucked up so bad I feel uncomfortable and like a looser who'll be a failure just like my family. Had to c...

  19. Wo kare toh raas leela hum kare toh character dheela

    almost 2 years

    Purush jeevan kathin hai Mitra

  20. Daily Crypto Discussion - December 25, 2024 (GMT+0)

    almost 2 years

    **Welcome to the Daily Crypto Discussion thread. Please read the disclaimer and rules before participating.** ***   ###Disclaimer: Consider all information posted here with several lib...

‹ Prev 1 … 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account