IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Loading ICC calibration breaks HDR

    almost 2 years

    Hey, Running Ventura 13.7.2 (22H313) I have no issues calibrating monitors using UltraStudio 3g. And monitor that allows you to load LUTs into them through hardware. However. I am having proble...

  2. Stuck on loading screen after update to OS Sequoia

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I am currently stuck on the loading screen after typing in my Laptop at this exact spot. I say this, as a co-worker of mine had the same issue, getting stuck at the same screen at about ...

  3. Aajtak anchor says "PM Narendra Modi" instead of "Manmohan Singh"

    almost 2 years

    Aajtak anchor says "PM Narendra Modi" instead of "Manmohan Singh"

  4. Big Bulls Investment Alert | 26-Dec-2024 | More than 10 Crores | Ep2.

    almost 2 years

    In this post we found 2 more stocks where Big Bulls put in more than 10 Crores each today. They are GPT Infraprojects and Mobikwik Systems. Although both of the stocks has raised few alerts and th...

  5. Former PM Manmohan Singh passed. RIP.

    almost 2 years

    One of the very few politicians whom everyone respected. Harbinger of India's massive economic growth due to liberalization. For the people who criticized him for being quiet - it's usually empty...

  6. I Couldn't Stop Laughing at This - *Bihari* Subtitles for Harry Potter

    almost 2 years

    I Couldn't Stop Laughing at This - *Bihari* Subtitles for Harry Potter

  7. Honda Civic

    almost 2 years

    Saw a Honda Civic for the first time ever and it was ducking awesome. It was parked in my society in Zirakpur. It looks so much like muscle cars. Design and shape easily beats 40-70L segment BMW S...

  8. Nagpur ke bhaiyon aur behno

    almost 2 years

    https://www.instagram.com/share/reel/BAFv_KzwU3 Please take a look at this reel and the artist, if you feel he deserves more limelight, pls do leave a like and comment on his reel. I'll be really ...

  9. Weekend in Ranchi: Suggest some places to Visit/ Food to enjoy

    almost 2 years

    So as I am getting weekends off, I am planning to travel to ranchi to explore some places there. Can someone here help me get the place list that I should cover in Ranchi from Saturday Morning to S...

  10. ITV lead couples that will make you feel uncomfortable.

    almost 2 years

    ITV lead couples that will make you feel uncomfortable.

  11. finally went to qutub minar.

    almost 2 years

    Still I ain't satisfied with the clicks. Tbh, I've seen way too. many better clicks of this place, that I won't get satisfied till I find the amazing angles that others have found. Ek do aur trip m...

  12. How Indian Cities Failed Public Transport | A Quint Deep Dive

    almost 2 years

    Do you guys agree with this.. what is stopping you from taking bus.. For me, it is the walk from my home to the busstop, and the fear of getting hit by a speeding car in the narrow residential stre...

  13. Discrimination in Politics?

    almost 2 years

    Read an article on Garhwal Post and it gave me understanding of discrimination i.e Rajputs being the most populated are not being represented in the civic body election? Is this true

  14. Join our Discord Server!

    almost 2 years

    # [https://discord.gg/ad8nGEFKS5](https://discord.gg/ad8nGEFKS5) Discord is cool!

  15. After backing Trump, low-income voters hope he doesn’t slash their benefits

    almost 2 years

    After backing Trump, low-income voters hope he doesn’t slash their benefits

  16. Pune Shocker: Body of Two Girls Found in Water Barrel in Rajgurunagar, Waiter Arrested - www.lokmattimes.com

    almost 2 years

    Pune Shocker: Body of Two Girls Found in Water Barrel in Rajgurunagar, Waiter Arrested - www.lokmattimes.com

  17. MAGA Kink

    almost 2 years

    MAGA Kink

  18. Looking for a Fully Furnished Room or Roommate Near New Palasia, Indore

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I had made a post about this earlier, but plans got postponed. I’m now confirmed to be moving to Indore in the first week of January, and I’m looking for: * A **fully furnished sing...

  19. Does this mean I’m pregnant or not?

    almost 2 years

    Please help me out Idk what this indicates as I’m a 21 y/o female missed my periods for one week also any safe gynaecologist in kochi that me and bf could go without facing judgemental issues

  20. Kiara Advani

    almost 2 years

    Kiara Advani

‹ Prev 1 … 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account