IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Siraj arrested Konstas

    almost 2 years

    Siraj arrested Konstas

  2. new full time day traders

    almost 2 years

    Long story short... After studying and paper trading for over 1.5 years and funding my account back in August I went full time about 4 weeks ago. Anyways, I just want to know if there's any other n...

  3. Marriage certificate QR code

    almost 2 years

    If anyone got marriage certificate recently in vizag SRO, does the QR code work which is printed on the certificate? For me it says invalid certificate link

  4. Can I create a closed LAN with my MacBook Wifi acting as an access point?

    almost 2 years

    Sony cameras can tether and transmit photos over Wifi to an FTP server. I was able to create a closed LAN with the Sony camera connected to a wifi router connected to my Macbook ( [https://www.dav...

  5. Absolute Zero Visiblity in Delhi Rn

    almost 2 years

    Absolute Zero Visiblity in Delhi Rn

  6. Have a safe Drive Everyone, its zero visibility today.

    almost 2 years

    Drove through Dwarka Expressway and Estern Peripheral Expressway today, was anxious to get back home safely. To make matters worse there are trucks with no brake / hazard lights plying on the righ...

  7. Increased empathy naam japa

    almost 2 years

    My empathy for others has increased a lot since doing lalitha naam japa, just saying Sri mata and ram naam japa. I am starting to feel physically sick when eating meat and I am more empathetic to a...

  8. I watched this clip during wc and thought it wont happen to him, but here we are.

    almost 2 years

    Time Changes man. Hope he fights backs. Bro played bad in last few months no doubt in that. But all the blame being shifted on him is a crime IMO. Hoping for a win at sydney. But if things go south...

  9. ADA and DOGE Dominate as Crypto Economy Reaches $3.48T Ahead of Weekend

    almost 2 years

    ADA and DOGE Dominate as Crypto Economy Reaches $3.48T Ahead of Weekend

  10. DAY 3

    almost 2 years

    DAY 3

  11. Nancy Mace’s Capitol Hill Bathroom Ban Missing from House Rules Package - Mike Johnson’s assurances from November that the controversial ban would be included appear to have fallen through.

    almost 2 years

    Nancy Mace’s Capitol Hill Bathroom Ban Missing from House Rules Package - Mike Johnson’s assurances from November that the controversial ban would be included appear to have fallen through.

  12. Guess the place

    almost 2 years

    Guess the place

  13. Mac Apps Come to the Front of the screen when they start at startup

    almost 2 years

    when i start the macbook pro a app called battery monitor starts up in the front of everything anyway to have it start at startup in the background?

  14. Two days holiday of Sunday Monday

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys there is holiday of two days. Where can I go with family near Chandigarh which is worth in this winters. Is there any place nearest where I can get snow except Shimla

  15. Years-Long Ignored Safari Bug (replicated on multiple versions & MacBooks)

    almost 2 years

    I'm experiencing a consistent bug in Safari when I try to open a new window in full screen using the default keyboard shortcut. For my use case and workflow, this is a daily inconvenience and annoy...

  16. kanpur train se jana sahi rahega ya bus se?

    almost 2 years

    awadh chaurahe pe underpass aur kanpur lko expressway construction ka kam chal raha hai kya? vaise to 2- dhai ghante lagte hai, aajkal kitna lag raha time. aur trains ka kya haal hai? late lapet ...

  17. Got robbed by Optical Palace. Ate my ₹3000

    almost 2 years

    I visited this shop yesterday and chose a frame and a glass. The shopkeeper said I can visit and collect the specs tomorrow i.e. today. I gave him a call inquiring about the specs and this guy star...

  18. best saree store in kanpur ???

    almost 2 years

    need a simple but pretty party wear saree asap😓

  19. Not even a therapists yet and started scamming already : scam therapist srilekha karnic

    almost 2 years

    This girl seems to be making some pointless basic reels about marriage and relationships. Clearly says she is still a student and not licensed to practice any therapy. But now, just because some re...

  20. Hinduism

    almost 2 years

    Hinduism

‹ Prev 1 … 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account