IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Both in crucial situations - I am Out

    almost 2 years

    Both in crucial situations - I am Out

  2. Clean air after a long time...

    almost 2 years

    Clean air after a long time...

  3. Bro ate 69 introverts in dinner. Jokes apart, this is one of the cutest dance I have seen in a while.

    almost 2 years

    Bro ate 69 introverts in dinner. Jokes apart, this is one of the cutest dance I have seen in a while.

  4. [NOT OC] A broadcaster in China mounted a 500,000-lumen flashlight on his car to get revenge on drivers who turned on their high beams.

    almost 2 years

    Source - https://x.com/TansuYegen/status/1876682954552000678?t=Ow2r8yFr-zM22j00eTO6eA&s=19

  5. We have flying cars in 2025. Your thoughts?

    almost 2 years

    We have flying cars in 2025. Your thoughts?

  6. Congress faces turmoil after a Wayanad leader's suicide letters accuse a party MLA of corruption, naming leaders involved in bribery for 22 co-op bank posts. Despite the severity, public discourse remains silent, unlike the scrutiny often faced by CPI(M). Accountability must be demanded universally.

    almost 2 years

    Congress faces turmoil after a Wayanad leader's suicide letters accuse a party MLA of corruption, naming leaders involved in bribery for 22 co-op bank posts. Despite the severity, public discourse ...

  7. Took delivery of this green machine. Any tips or suggestions from creta owners?

    almost 2 years

    This is a 1.5 petrol manual variant. Would love to be offered any advice regarding maintenance, mileage, accessories or any sort of issue which might occur.

  8. వాట్సాప్ గవర్నెన్స్, వాట్సాప్ ద్వారా ప్రభుత్వ సేవ లు అందిస్తున్నామని, మెటాతో ఒప్పందం చేసుకున్నామని అంటున్న చంద్రబాబు ప్రభుత్వం.

    almost 2 years

    [https://youtu.be/cSp3vopT03U?si=2ltYKt6U1-nAfY-S](https://youtu.be/cSp3vopT03U?si=2ltYKt6U1-nAfY-S) తొలిదశలో 100 నుంచి 150 రకాల సేవలను, కులం, ఆదాయం, ఫ్యామిలీ మెంబర్‌ సర్టిఫికెట్ల జారీ వంటి అనేక ర...

  9. I will watch anything made by Shoojit Sircar. I WANT TO TALK is filled with so much love and heartwarming moments. It's probably Abhishek's best work. Everybody please watch it.

    almost 2 years

    I will watch anything made by Shoojit Sircar. I WANT TO TALK is filled with so much love and heartwarming moments. It's probably Abhishek's best work. Everybody please watch it.

  10. મેથડ સાચી હોવા છતાં..!!

    almost 2 years

    મેથડ સાચી હોવા છતાં..!!

  11. Failed projects or unfinished construction projects like surat Dimond borse.

    almost 2 years

    Any construction projects that failed due to lack of money or material or didn't succeed like surat Dimond office.

  12. Second ISRO director from Tamil medium

    almost 2 years

    Edit: ISRO Chairman Must be something special about Kanyakumari Tamil medium government schools in the 70s. Also proof that you don't need Union government to "set standard" or "maintain quality" ...

  13. Cafe or hotel where I can sit and work for few hours

    almost 2 years

    I am in thane and want to know which cafes or places where I can sit and do my work quietly without much obligations. Wifi preferred.

  14. If someone says it's raining and another person says it's dry, it's not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out the f*&king window and find out which is true.

    almost 2 years

    If someone says it's raining and another person says it's dry, it's not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out the f*&king window and find out which is true.

  15. 3XO Interior

    almost 2 years

    [OC] Variant - MX3 I've shared my delivery picture in this sub & few of you wanted to see this variant's Interior.. I think in this budget of under 10 Lakhs Ex-Showroom this car has one of the f...

  16. Why pillion riding a female biker is frowned upon.

    almost 2 years

    Recently one of my friend learnt how to ride a bike.During a meet up we 4 5 people decided to go somewhere. I handed keys of my bike to her and said please you drive I ll seat behind. Suddenly oth...

  17. News:ഊബർ ഓട്ടോ വിളിച്ച യുവതിക്ക് നേരെ അതിക്രമം; തടഞ്ഞുനിർത്തി വഴിയിൽ ഇറക്കിവിട്ടു

    almost 2 years

    https://youtu.be/ALHjMGzJGek?si=anQgb0L6UDZnkhrQ Auto chettas strike again. These goons and their association should be banned in front of hospitals. She had a leg injury for fk sake.

  18. When your favourite English professor is getting married, so you and your homies pull up in this drip!!!! 🔥

    almost 2 years

    When your favourite English professor is getting married, so you and your homies pull up in this drip!!!! 🔥

  19. അൻവറിന്റെ UDF പ്രവേശനം: സുധാകരന് അനുഭാവം, സതീശനും എ ഗ്രൂപ്പിനും വിയോജിപ്പ്

    almost 2 years

    അൻവറിന്റെ UDF പ്രവേശനം: സുധാകരന് അനുഭാവം, സതീശനും എ ഗ്രൂപ്പിനും വിയോജിപ്പ്

  20. Draft Rules: Children Under 18 Must Get Parental Consent to Creat Social Media Accounts

    almost 2 years

    Draft Rules: Children Under 18 Must Get Parental Consent to Creat Social Media Accounts

‹ Prev 1 … 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 … 182 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account